The 2 pages activity book Forest introduces life in the forest and specifically points out nature and the animals that can be found there. It is especially important for children to learn how important animals and nature are for our lives. Because of the colourful design, toddlers are invited to engage in nature play in the two pages of the Quiet Book and use their imagination to have a great adventure. It could look something like this:
Do you already know what a forest looks like and what you can find there? Come on - let's look at it together. Everything is so beautifully green, to make it even greener we have to put the trees in our 2 pages activity book. Next to it there are some splashes. What can that be? In our little book in the forest, a stream runs beside us. How do we get from one side of the stream to the other? Quite simple, we have to put up the bridge. Now we could almost have a picnic! We settle down on the meadow and observe the forest around us for a while.
Look there! Do you see the hedgehog hiding behind the bush? Don't get too close to him or he'll poke you with his spikes! Try to find all the animals that live in the forest and guess which ones they are. You can also use them as finger puppets to tell direct stories. As you can see, the forest Quiet Book is full of secrets and stories, so become a part of it yourself!
The 2 pages activity book In the Forest promotes skills such as:
- logical thinking
- Matching colours and shapes
- vocabulary development
- concept of big and small, indoors and outdoors
- eye-hand coordination
- fine motor skills
- role play
Game ideas for the 2 pages activity book In the forest:
1) name different colours
2) imitate animal sounds
3) big and small - the correct names for animals and their young
5) free storytelling
6) scenic illustrations of children's songs
7) two- or three-dimensional creation
8) practise prepositions: under the bridge / on the tree / over the bridge / behind the bush / in front of the tree / in the water / on top of the tree stump
9) on which finger is the monkey sitting? Which animal is on the little finger? What does the lion sound like? Which animal runs the fastest?
10) playing hide and seek behind trees and bushes: counting, adding and subtracting.
- Age recommendation: from 2 years
- Dimensions: 21.5 cm x 21.5 cm
- Materials used: Felt and 100% cotton
- Weight: 250g
- Tested quality according to EN 71/1-3 and CE